- Securing authorizations and permits before the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE), the Agency for Safety, Energy and Environment of the Hydrocarbon Sector (ASEA), the National Hydrocarbons Commission (CNH) and the Ministry of Energy (SENER).
Regulatory advice on projects of:
- Electric power generation.
- Oil and Gas exploration and production.
- Renewable energies (wind, hydroelectric, photovoltaic, etc).
- Gas storage, transport and distribution.
- Self-regulation services before the ASEA through a certified verification unit.
- Legal advice on clean energy certificates or CELs
- Development and preparation of all legal instruments (i.e. power purchase agreements), for the operation of wind, photovoltaic,
mini-hydros, as well as biofuel projects, etc.
- Preparation and negotiation of social impact evaluations.